A new year is almost here. Which means more books will be coming out and wanting my attention. I haven’t had time to look at all the books coming out next year, but I do know a few coming out in the early months and these are ones I’m really anticipating.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (2/24/15). I don’t know if you know this, but Vicious (written by V.E. Schwab) is one of my favorite books. EVER. Oh you did? Tired of me saying it? Well sorry, I’m not going to stop saying that. When I found out this book existed, the first thing I did was find I could hang out with it. After that, I read the summary. Parallel universes. Magicians. Treason. Yep. Can not wait to read this.
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown (1/6/15). This is the second book of the Red Rising trilogy. I’m currently finishing up the 1st book and unless something drastic happens in the remaining pages, I’m going to be read this.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (2/10/15). Red blood. Silver blood. A cover up. Rebellion. I believe this is a series (trilogy?). Ready to dive into it.
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon (1/27/15). The 2nd book in The Bone Season series. 7 books there will be. Read the first one over the summer. Really enjoyed it. Can’t wait to read the rest.
- The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick (1/6/15). Linked stories. Different time periods. Science/Historical fiction. The linked stories remind me of a certain book on my TBR I still need to read. Not sure when I’ll get this one, but I do want to read it.