It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week’s topic is the most anticipated releases for the rest of the year. I did a 5 most anticipated for the beginning of the year and I’ve read 3 of them so far. Bumping it up to 10, helped me add books I may not have even thought about. I can not wait for these titles to be released.
1. Shadowshaper by Daniel Josê Older (June 30, 2015).
2. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee (July 14, 2015)
3. City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg (October 14, 2015)
4. The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler (June 23, 2015)
5. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates (September 8, 2015)
6. Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs (September 22, 2015)
7. Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor (October 20, 2015)
8. Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone (Illustrated Version) by J.K. Rowling (October 6, 2015).
9. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling (September 15, 2015)
10. Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl (October 13, 2015)