The NCAA Tournament is here! I love this time of year. Basketball on all day. ALL DAY. I also love filling out a bracket. I’m not one of those people that take the bracket to seriously. I also don’t get apart of bracket pools where money is involved. Below is my bracket. Below that are 5 things I noticed after filling out my bracket late last night. I usually wait until the last minute to fill out a bracket. I’ll be on Twitter all day on Thursday if you want to chat. As for Friday, there is a possibility I go see Insurgent in the morning.
1. All Ohio teams winning at least one game. I usually do this. As long as they aren’t playing each other.
2. UK winning it all. This is not shocking as a lot of people have UK winning it all. I’ve never picked an actual winner when filling out my bracket before though.
3. Ohio State to the Elite Eight. This is because I just felt like. That is all.
4. Kansas out early. I don’t trust them. I almost had them lose their first game. I don’t trust this team.
5. B1G love. I didn’t realize when filling the bracket out the love I was showing the B1G. I’m cool with that. It is my conference after all.