Another day. Another challenge. On to the challenge so that I am able to get back to reading. This challenge is hosted by Trees of Reverie.
Most booklovers dream of working in a bookstore or a library, so let’s make that dream come true for a day!
The Challenge: You’ve just started to work at a bookstore (or library) – what are your top ten go-to book recommendations?
You may select any TEN BOOKS of your choice. These books can be from a specific genre, or you may like to choose a few books from various genres.
Make a list of the TEN BOOKS that you’ve selected. Make sure to include the title and author of each book.
1. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
2. I Was Told There’d Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
3. The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
4. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
5. Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Book Store by Robin Sloan
6. Third Girl From The Left by Martha Southgate
7. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
8. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
9. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
10. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern