It’s a new year! With the new year, it’s time for resolutions.
Here are my resolutions from 2014.
1. Read more books!
2. Finish this novel and start my next one.
3. Blog more.
4. Stop threatening to throw furniture/electronics during games.
I think I did decently. I read more, finished a rough draft of a novel, I blogged more, and have gotten better at threatening things during games. Now onto what I want to do in 2015.
1. Finish Novel. Now that I have a rough draft, its time to polish it.
2. Read 50 Books. Last year I read 36 books. I think I can read more than that. I say that now, of course. It’s January. Of course I believe I can do anything now. I might as well change it to 150 books. That’s a joke. I’m pretty sure for me to do that, I wouldn’t sleep.
3. Really Learn To Code. I’ve been attempting to learn to code throughout the last few years. I think I have some of the basics, but I really want to take this seriously this year.
4. More Sports Related Things. Whether that’s through writing or podcasting. I’ve taken enough time off from writing about sports. I have an idea of a podcast. I just don’t know if I have the time. Until I can figure that out, I’m sure I’ll put up some pieces on Medium. At least I better.