Another Blogmas day. Another book tag post. But this one is different. This one is a Christmas book tag! This post was created by lucythereader on youtube. Here we go.
1. Pick a book with a wintery cover.
I love this cover. Although the story and the cover don’t really match for me, (I still haven’t to finish this book. Maybe it does?) I had to buy it to put it on my shelf because I think it’s such a good cover.
2. Pick a book you’re likely to buy as a present.
I have two copies of this book. The audiobook and the hardcover. The physical book is great. The cover, the inside, the pages. They did the story justice. Everyone should have it on their shelf.
3. Pick a festive themed book.
The Christmas scene is enough to put this here. Harry having a very happy Christmas. So much awesome.
4. Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace.
I feel like this would be a great one by the fire. I’m rather intrigued by it. I’ll have to wait until January though. I mean, have you seen my December TBR? Of course I could switch things up. Most likely not. But it will be extra cold in January so this book will be perfect.
5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive period.
I’m definitely going to read this book this month. I’ve said it to read this month so I better.
6. Pick a book that’s so good it gives you chills.
This book right here. Love. So much love for it. Thank you V.E. Schwa for writing this.
7. Pick a book going on your Christmas wish-list.
The Harry Potter box set would be fine. Thanks!