I watch a lot of TV. A LOT! And I can’t wait until Fall TV comes back. Below is a list of 5 shows* (as wells as honorable mention) I can’t wait to begin.
1. The Office. This show puts a smile on my face. I can’t explain it but I can’t live without this show. I spent last weekend watching episodes (seasons worth) of this show on Netflix. I know get a life. But why do I need one when I have The Office? Oh and I gave up Grey’s Anatomy for this show. At least during football season. I have to be able to see what’s happening during the Thursday night college football game. I can’t do that if I’m recording 2 things at the 9 o’clock hour.
2. Glee. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned how happy I was after watching the pilot of this new series. I fell in love. I looked to see when this show would be on and it’s Wednesday’s at 9. Phew. No conflicts with other shows. I will say this though. If I had to choose between this show and the next show on this list I would have to say goodbye to Gossip Girl. The pilot episode affected me that much.
3. Gossip Girl. Luckily I won’t have to say goodbye to the show New York Magazine calls “the greatest show of our time”. I don’t know about all that anymore (Glee has really affected me) but yes I do love this show.
4. 30 Rock. Where’s my sandwich! Enough said. Although I’m gonna need to see the “you’ll all have chins part”. If you don’t understand what I mean once I find it you will.
5. The Big Bang Theory. what can I say. Another show I don’t like to miss.
honorable mention: ugly betty, the cleveland show, family guy, the simpsons, how I met your mother, community, parks & recreation, dollhouse
*Friday Night Lights doesn’t begin until January I believe. If not they would be on this list.